• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Gouge Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
API Gouge for your Aero class.

Attachments

• aero1.zip
    640.6 KB · Views: 8,462
  • Aero1.doc
    138 KB · Views: 13,735
  • aero2.zip
    773.1 KB · Views: 3,704
  • Aero2.doc
    229 KB · Views: 10,291
  • aerotest.zip
    933 KB · Views: 5,120

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
API Class Gouge

API Class Gouge

Attachments

• engines.zip
    465.9 KB · Views: 2,060
  • Engines.doc
    214.5 KB · Views: 7,067
  • enginestest.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,732
  • FRR.doc
    135.5 KB · Views: 4,314

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
API Class Gouge Weather

API Class Gouge Weather

Attachments

• weather.zip
    753.9 KB · Views: 2,132
  • weathertest.zip
    580.3 KB · Views: 1,869
  • WXgoods.doc
    83 KB · Views: 3,135

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
T34 Gouge

T34 Primary Gouge

Attachments

• T34RIFlightProcedures.zip
    420.5 KB · Views: 2,252
  • T34SafeForSolo.zip
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,526
  • T34VNAV.zip
    143.8 KB · Views: 1,629
  • T34Systems.zip
    424 KB · Views: 1,726

travis0717

lost

Hey,

i am new here. i am a little confused about what to download for the ASTB. It supposed to be in three parts but i only see the one pdf file. Can someone please point me in the right direction. I know it is simple but i am not getting it clear.

Rotorhead

I can't believe how easy you guys have it these days. There is so much gouge out there it's unreal. When I went through, gouge was a one or two page document that had been xeroxed a thousand times and was barely legible.
When I was an instructor in Pcola the SNAs relied so heavily on "the gouge" that they didnt even verify that it was correct. Live by the gouge, die by the gouge. Make damn sure your gouge is good gouge before you bet your grades on them.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, one of the other ASTB files is up. I thought I had put up all 3, but guess not. The other one is too large (at the moment) to post, I have to change a variable in PHP, but should have it up in a bit.

devil27560

ASTB Thanks

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your gouge on the ASTB. I took it for the first time yesterday and scored 6 6. I studied your gouge and a little from the acro. If you want to pass the test study these downloads and the spatial orientation section in the acro! Thanks again guys.
Semper Fi

DaGreenLantern

Thanx DairyCreamer, I really appreciate your effort to offer everyone taking the ASTB an honest shot at it. I am taking it on tues 06/22 and I feel alot more comfortable and confident after downloading the prep test. Thanx again...

peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.