• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Good place to Live for VP-30 Student

fuzzdawg

NPS Student/SNA
I am just finishing at VP-30 and moving out of my townhouse (I bought a house and no longer need to rent.) If anyone is heading from Corpus and looking for a place, this is a great place to live for a couple of student roommates or if you are married. Contact me with any questions, or the rental manager directly.

Summerfield 2/2 Town Home for Rent – Baymeadows/9A (Southside) - $1045 a month

Features: all Stainless Steel appliances. Upgraded Corian Counter top, upgraded kitchen, upgraded tiles. Workout room, Pool.

This 2/2 nearly-new town home is in a prime location. Right off the highway (9A/I-295) it is a short and easy 15 minute commute (and usually opposite traffic) to NAS Jacksonville. It is also very close to the new St. John’s Town Center, the Tinseltown Movie Theater and shops, and a 15 minute drive to both the Atlantic/Jax Beach and nightlife. Also, only 15 minutes from downtown. Close to everything, including countless restaurants of all kinds! Also, workout room and pool is only 50 feet away from front/ back door. Currently occupied by a VP-30 student who would highly recommend it and will offer a reference if desired. Landlords are military friendly and offer 7 or 12 month lease.

Address: 8098 Summer Bay Court
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Manager: Rebate Rentals
(904) 281-2100 or
Or cell:904-465-0995
ming@RebateRentals.com

Video link to see the same floor. But this unit has all Stainless steel appliance:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7608143741246854454

I will send you more pictures if you email to me: ming@rebaterentals.com

billiken2002

pilot
Nice looking place! Definitely interested in something similar, but maybe with 3 bedrooms and a garage, and I saw the rental agency had those. How is the rental agency to work with as far as being in the military?

othromas

AEDO livin’ the dream
pilot
I don't know this place specifically, but 9A/Baymeadows is a real nice place to live. It's about halfway between base and the beach. 9A is awesome. I never thought I'd say that about a road, but it is Jax...

billiken2002

pilot
Another quick one, I saw this on the rebaterentals website. Anyone here anything about Clifton Village? Seems like a pretty new and very nice neighborhood, and from those that are already in VP-30, that area is really nice. "Centrally located off of J. Turner Butler and Belfort Road, Clifton Village is near St. Lukes Hospital and Tinseltown." Looks great and I'd like to hear the good and bad before I decide on this place.