• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

good-medium or good-low???

LastLap47

Hey everyone,
I just took my PRT to get my final select earlier today and according to my recruiter I failed because I didn't get a good-medium on my run. However, browsing through this forum I noticed you only need a good-low across the board to get that date. My question is, is there a current regulation or any other credible reference that I can point my recruiter to in order clarify this issue?

In case you were wondering, I'm 22 y.o. male and I did 60 pushups/80 situps/12:00 (maybe 11:59) 1.5 mi run. I just barely got that good-low on the run.

My recruiter did say that he is submitting my results to NRD Los Angeles to see if they want to retest me or not. Maybe they'll take the time to look up the standards and tell him that I passed...I don't know.

Thanks,
FlyinHigh215

BackOrdered

Contributor
Unless something changed in the passed year, I thought it was good low across the board as well.

Goob83

None
Those are GOOD LOW NUMBERS so by the book you are good to go. but the NRD may have a requirement you do better to submit.

Hey everyone,
I just took my PRT to get my final select earlier today and according to my recruiter I failed because I didn't get a good-medium on my run. However, browsing through this forum I noticed you only need a good-low across the board to get that date. My question is, is there a current regulation or any other credible reference that I can point my recruiter to in order clarify this issue?

In case you were wondering, I'm 22 y.o. male and I did 60 pushups/80 situps/12:00 (maybe 11:59) 1.5 mi run. I just barely got that good-low on the run.

My recruiter did say that he is submitting my results to NRD Los Angeles to see if they want to retest me or not. Maybe they'll take the time to look up the standards and tell him that I passed...I don't know.

Thanks,
FlyinHigh215