• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Golf Course Island Condo

Large 1 BR condo (900+ sqft) on Padre Island, located on 10th hole of Padre Island Golf Course.

This condo is just off the S.P.I.D by Compass Bay Apartments, within minutes of all the beaches, and 10 minutes to NASCC (2 stop lights). The unit comes furnished with a new refridgerator, washing and drying machine, microwave, and dishwasher.

The condo complex has a large pool and cabana. The complex faces the west so you get great sunsets over the golf course.

The water, waste removal, cable, and maintenance is included in the montly fee...all you pay for is electricity.

The property is owned by me but managed by B.A.R.M company located in the Coldwell Banker building on the Island (361-949-2131), the monthly rental fee is $700 w/ security deposit. For an inquiries feel free to call B.A.R.M or email me either at airwarriors, or at derakhshanb@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• travis bday 019.jpg
    travis bday 019.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 75
  • travis bday 009.jpg
    travis bday 009.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 64
  • travis bday 001.jpg
    travis bday 001.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 66
  • travis bday 021.jpg
    travis bday 021.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 64
  • travis bday 011.jpg
    travis bday 011.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 47

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
PM me if you get a chance and let me know what you think of your relationship with BARM. I'm renting from them with no problems but am giving some thought to buying a place or two to rent and would like your feedback. Thanks.