• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Goin under the laser

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Going under the laser, James Bond style

Make sure they do the right surgery! Kidding (kind of), as you don't want one of those 'cut off the wrong foot' type of situations.

or something else!

goldfinger3.jpg

Original James Bond going under the "laser"

spinspilot

1 week Post OP

Well, the contacts came out today. To be honest, they never really bothered me but oh well. The Doc only has me on the milky drops now and will decrease every week. I never really experienced the dry eye like most of you talked about until now. About 5 mins after he took the lenses out I was feeling dryer than an 80yr old hooker. He said it will last a few days, so we'll see. Im at the 20/35 20/40 range.

nugget61

pilot
Well, the contacts came out today. To be honest, they never really bothered me but oh well. The Doc only has me on the milky drops now and will decrease every week. I never really experienced the dry eye like most of you talked about until now. About 5 mins after he took the lenses out I was feeling dryer than an 80yr old hooker. He said it will last a few days, so we'll see. Im at the 20/35 20/40 range.

Personal experience on the dryness, eh?

I'd recommend keeping some of those one time use eye wetters with you at all times - my eyes still randomly dry out and it sucks when I don't have any handy. You especially shouldn't use straight water while you're still healing.