• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

srp_4737

Maybe I'm missing something, but my recruiter was able to confirm I was on the board list and "awaiting review for Pro-board" last week (he also re-confirmed today because I am in the same district that apparently had issues so I texted him). I'm assuming that is the board list people are talking about correct?

RubaDub

Maybe I'm missing something, but my recruiter was able to confirm I was on the board list and "awaiting review for Pro-board" last week (he also re-confirmed today because I am in the same district that apparently had issues so I texted him). I'm assuming that is the board list people are talking about correct?

The "at board" list is a list posted by NRC and is a list compiled of everyone who will have a package at the specified board. That list is not out yet.

For perspective. The August 13th board had the list posted at 1700 PST on August 7th; technically there is still time for the list to come out, I'm consistantly refreshing the page.

1812TC

The "at board" list is a list posted by NRC and is a list compiled of everyone who will have a package at the specified board. That list is not out yet.

For perspective. The August 13th board had the list posted at 1700 PST on August 7th; technically there is still time for the list to come out, I'm consistantly refreshing the page.
Same. I will be checking it everyday from 0800-1600 EDT. It is not out yet.
your recruiter is just going off of word of mouth from their processor that they submitted.

swmonroe88

pilot
PSA: This is probably meaningless information, but I like trying to make use of data available.

For anyone interested I broke down the August 13 board's dates that individuals heard back ProRec Y or N. Seem as if most of the results came out in 2 separate waves. It seems like all but 1 ProRec Ns were related to legal waivers. The 1 only met the minimum ASTB scores. I wouldn't bank too much on this breakdown, however, due to the sample sizes being fairly small. 23265

buttburner69

PSA: This is probably meaningless information, but I like trying to make use of data available.

For anyone interested I broke down the August 13 board's dates that individuals heard back ProRec Y or N. Seem as if most of the results came out in 2 separate waves. It seems like all but 1 ProRec Ns were related to legal waivers. The 1 only met the minimum ASTB scores. I wouldn't bank too much on this breakdown, however, due to the sample sizes being fairly small. View attachment 23265
Scary

Thanos

For anyone interested I broke down the August 13 board's dates that individuals heard back ProRec Y or N. Seem as if most of the results came out in 2 separate waves. It seems like all but 1 ProRec Ns were related to legal waivers. The 1 only met the minimum ASTB scores. I wouldn't bank too much on this breakdown, however, due to the sample sizes being fairly small. View attachment 23265

As much as I love analyzing data, this does nothing but make me more scared for next week lol, even without any legal waivers ?