• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

swmonroe88

pilot
Honestly, I don't even open the spread sheet anymore. I'm scared and I'd rather just get submitted and be blind about the competition at this point and let the odds be ever in my favor or not lol. Time already moves slow, stressing over the competition will make it move much slower.

Fair enough... it might be the engineer/math nerd in me, but I just love data... I've had some issues trying to form conclusions from past board's spreadsheets, so I'm just making a good faith effort to put together as good a deliverable as I can to help the next generation of applicants out.

GeorgeBFSU

Applying: SNA
OAR: 51
AQR: 6
PFAR: 7
FOFAR: 6
GPA: 2.58
Major: Marketing B.A (Working on MIS B.A)
Prior Service: N

Hoping being in a college band in a leadership position as an extra curricular and working as a General Manager of a restaurant helps outweigh my low GPA but that all depends if the look at my motivation statement and my statement of being reconsidered.

Was a PROREC NO this past January with a 50 5/6/5