• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

swmonroe88

pilot
Are there any items you wish you would have brought that weren't on the packing list? I think I've got everything I need for OCS...

Astro_Rekt

See I kinda wish I had brought less than what was "recommended." You really don't have too much room for everything, and you're given ample opportunities to purchase what you need from the NEX.

I also personally preferred that blue plastic measuring bar for ribbons, and used that more than the ninja star. Again, you can buy it from the NEX if you really want one.

See I kinda wish I had brought less than what was "recommended." You really don't have too much room for everything, and you're given ample opportunities to purchase what you need from the NEX.

I also personally preferred that blue plastic measuring bar for ribbons, and used that more than the ninja star. Again, you can buy it from the NEX if you really want one.
side note, I loved the blue measuring guide. do you know where we can buy one? or were those made for 6th week?