• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

exNavyOffRec

Top Gun 2 Trailer 2 is out, Fam From The Board After Mine!

That said, I think this calls for some Beach Volleyball!

View attachment 23916

P.S. Its' great to hear about Mo and Cam being promoted to AW3s after they teleported to another dimension. R.I.P. to them and ENS Josh Watson as well. Josh, Mo, and Cam, this is for you.
Unfortunately every briefing Maverick does in Top Gun 2 begins with "Let me first tell you a few things about the Church of Scientology"

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
The movie is released June 26. Hopefully we’ll be starting in Pensacola at the same time (March 1 group and the girls going in February, at least). It would be a cool way to mark the new chapter in our lives.

Actually, by the movie’s release, I’ll be in OHARP at, hopefully, NRD L.A. My projected start of flight training should be around August. FYI I’m due to go to OCS next month as I was selected as an SNA back in the AUG19 board.

Last edited:

Sjohnny15

H
I am active duty now so I got my finsel through my work email directly from NRC.
do you know if active duty folks get shipped together for OCS? I’m applying for the January board and am trying to see when the active duty people leave, from the time they were selected. Seems like for civilians it’s pretty random

Reg-A-Muffin0716

H
do you know if active duty folks get shipped together for OCS? I’m applying for the January board and am trying to see when the active duty people leave, from the time they were selected. Seems like for civilians it’s pretty random

No. We all have varying scheduled flights to Newport. But, universal knowledge dictates that everyone arrives at Providence (Ted Green Airport) the day before dated reporting time and checks in at lodging of choice, whether in or off base.

NVRDNK

Have any of you who are non active duty and graduating college in May received a FINSEL yet? My recruiter said it could take a minute but I’m just curious. Went from 100 to 0 really quick on all this selection action.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Have any of you who are non active duty and graduating college in May received a FINSEL yet? My recruiter said it could take a minute but I’m just curious. Went from 100 to 0 really quick on all this selection action.

Not in the aforementioned graduation month. But, based on my recent $0.02, expect to get the letter 2 to 3 weeks before you ship out. Then, swear in the week before.

Sjohnny15

No. We all have varying scheduled flights to Newport. But, universal knowledge dictates that everyone arrives at Providence (Ted Green Airport) the day before dated reporting time and checks in at lodging of choice, whether in or off base.
I meant more of the ship date, not so much of the actual flight info, if that makes sense.

OperationChungus

pilot

Nope. I don’t expect to receive one until mid May since my grad date is 2 May.