• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY20 Oct. 28, 2019 SNA/NFO Board

Swimmer91

Good luck man! First one from The Great Wait™️ to go to OCS
I'll see the rest of you there I'm sure. I'll be there until mid March at least. Yeah it's crazy, I started getting a little nervous today now that it's all real and about to go down. I hope everyone has a good prep time waiting for their class and it all goes smoothly. Hopefully it'll go smoothly for me too. See you all in PCola if I don't see you show up at OCS!

cinnamon

I'll see the rest of you there I'm sure. I'll be there until mid March at least. Yeah it's crazy, I started getting a little nervous today now that it's all real and about to go down. I hope everyone has a good prep time waiting for their class and it all goes smoothly. Hopefully it'll go smoothly for me too. See you all in PCola if I don't see you show up at OCS!
You’ll do great!!! We’ll be sending you good vibes. Go kick some ass! ?

Sjohnny15

@DefiningFire I literally wrote 4 sentences about wanting to become a Pilot. Everything else was my reasoning for wanting to serve, my accomplishments since the Navy, my motivation and patriotism, and my desire to be a naval officer above all. I don’t think it needs to be completely about being a naval aviator but it does have to be from the heart. I spoke about being a mother and wife and that’s my life at the moment.

I can send you mine if you would like to reference ?
Would you mind sending my yours? That’s what I am struggling with, hoping to submit Wednesday.

Reg-A-Muffin0716

Resist, Retaliate, Press Forward!
Top Gun 2 Trailer 2 is out, Fam From The Board After Mine!

That said, I think this calls for some Beach Volleyball!

P.S. Its' great to hear about Mo and Cam being promoted to AW3s after they teleported to another dimension. R.I.P. to them and ENS Josh Watson as well. Josh, Mo, and Cam, this is for you.