• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY18 BOARD SCHEDULE

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The FY18 board schedule is out! Before you ask questions, make sure to check out the notes for the respective board AS WELL AS search this form for updates. More than likely NRC will make changes to the dates but for now this is what we have.

When in doubt, always refer to the MOST RECENT board schedule for questions.

Attachments

• FY18 Board Schedule Final.xlsx
    25 KB · Views: 3,138

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A reminder to Pilot/NFO and SWO applicants, you must have BOTH an adjudicated clearance and an N3M letter clearing you in order to apply. If you are an applicant coming off the streets, as in those without a clearance I highly recommend giving adjusting the board deadline 2-3 weeks back to give enough time for your clearance to start and ultimately make the board.

If you a fleet applicant, recently-separated, or other service you VERY LIKELY already have a clearance and can disregard this requirement.

Safashton

The FY18 board schedule will be posted on the NPC website by COB today for the Fleet folks.

To add to that, for those who can get on NPC to see the board schedule, use caution when accessing the board schedule from the main OCS page where it has a link to it, as, at least for FY-17, it was never once updated, but if you click on of the links that takes you to the MPTE Portal, you can find the updated versions in there.

takeoff

I hate to ask such a simple question, but could someone link me to the board schedule on the website? I've spent 30 minutes looking around and clicking every link in sight to no avail.

takeoff

Haha I know that, I meant a link on the NPC website.

EDIT: Found it. Apologies for my stupidity, been a bit sleep deprived the past few days.

Last edited:

Matty Morocco

Hey, might be a typo on the excel sheet (Column C, Row 38). Places the application date a full year and one month before the convene date. Thank you for the schedule, aiming for that January board for SNA!

Last edited: