• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY09 STA-21 Soup to selection and beyond MEGA thread

crbnsooner5574

STA-21 NFO Selectee
Wow I didn't know that was posted anytime soon. ^^^ Anyways, I got all the rest of the PRK paperwork down to NOMI. I have to call them tomorrow to see if that is all they needed. I hope everyone is going to be pending orders by next Monday. I love the Lord. Good luck all and have a good weekend. Oh, before I forget, I hope I am getting CAP'ed at our Christmas party tomorrow. Say a prayer for me tonight. Later.

NavyNukeNFO

FY09 NFO Selectee...turned FY12 CHOP
Wow I didn't know that was posted anytime soon. ^^^ Anyways, I got all the rest of the PRK paperwork down to NOMI. I have to call them tomorrow to see if that is all they needed. I hope everyone is going to be pending orders by next Monday. I love the Lord. Good luck all and have a good weekend. Oh, before I forget, I hope I am getting CAP'ed at our Christmas party tomorrow. Say a prayer for me tonight. Later.

For sure brother man

Utah Minded

MH-60R
Pending NOMI review

Well I just got some good news. After almost a month, my physical is pending NOMI review as of 12/11/08. So all is looking brighter in the future of naval aviation!! Gotta love christmas! I doubt I will receive my orders before christmas, but it could happen.

NukeRobot

Excel Jedi
pilot
Well, unfortunately I didn't get accepted to Tech. Just goes to show that its really good advice to get your acceptance letters in early, because unless I can pull off a miracle with ODU at the last minute, they'll be calling up another pilot alternate. Good luck to all, I hope to be flying with you, whether it be sooner or later.

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Well, unfortunately I didn't get accepted to Tech. Just goes to show that its really good advice to get your acceptance letters in early, because unless I can pull off a miracle with ODU at the last minute, they'll be calling up another pilot alternate. Good luck to all, I hope to be flying with you, whether it be sooner or later.

You should look into Florida Community College at Jacksonville. They are pretty quick when it comes to admissions and I think that there was only a 15 dollar application fee. Another plus is that they are a NDLP school.

AmericanRiver

Bigfoot Slam Dunk Rainmaker
sta

New york maritime and the citadel provide automatic acceptance for sta 21 applicants. apply now and call immediately. its not too late shipmate

Utah Minded

MH-60R
Whew...me and the wife just had our first child on Dec 8th. Our little girl is such an angel. Wish me luck, juggling all this education and travel with a wife and newborn sounds like it's going to be alot of work!!!
It'll all be worth it though!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Beefalo

Whats the max age to graduate from CORE? I heard 27 or 29? Can you get PRK done while in CORE and request SNA or SNFO?

fal09

Whats the max age to graduate from CORE? I heard 27 or 29? Can you get PRK done while in CORE and request SNA or SNFO?

It's 29. I called awhile back to see if I needed a waiver and they told me not to worry about it. So just graduate before your 29th birthday and your golden.

Surfer727

Waivers are automatic up to max age 29 for CORE option selects (as per Ed). Keep in mind that you need to be careful as to what target option you try to compete for and their paticular age restrictions.