• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FY 20 IWC DCO Board

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
JFC... Would it kill you to post the dates?

@Tarheel0241, when I can get NMCI email to cooperate I'll go ask my region for the dates as I'll more than likely be doing interviews at that time.

I've been out of recruiting for over a year now, @NavyOffRec has been out for many more. Whenever folks ask for specific board date information, we usually throttle back just because we've both don't have immediate access to that.

I get the whole "ask your recruiter" lingo is getting old and annoying, but it's still probably the best advice to give. Recruiters are still working albeit virtually but that doesn't mean they can't still help their applicants.

bubblehead

Registered Member
Contributor
Recruiters are still working albeit virtually but that doesn't mean they can't still help their applicants.
The quality and responsiveness of recruiters varies greatly.

I've been out of recruiting for over a year now, @NavyOffRec has been out for many more. Whenever folks ask for specific board date information, we usually throttle back just because we've both don't have immediate access to that.
Ok, well I didn't know that... :) Perhaps you both could update your monikers e.g., FormerRecruitingGuru) or include replace "Making Recruiting Great Again" with "I am no longer a recruiter."

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
The quality and responsiveness of recruiters varies greatly.

Ok, well I didn't know that... :) Perhaps you both could update your monikers e.g., FormerRecruitingGuru) or include replace "Making Recruiting Great Again" with "I am no longer a recruiter."

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll let @NavyOffRec decide if he's willing to let his current identity go.

jad3105

Last from OR says DCO was pushed from Apr to May 11. I am certain that is subject to change and may have already since we last spoke.