• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

future plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Anyone's guess now but they did call up 50,000 reservists. The initial report on the news was that they would be used mostly for additional security in and around Military bases and at other locations and that they were looking at serving active duty obligations of 2 years. That's just what I heard from one channel though.

A couple friends and relatives of mine have called and were worried about what would hapen to me now. I told them that I should be the very least of their worries because as it stands now I'm looking at going to school for the next 3 years or so. As for app's; If anything I guess they will probably start taking more people into all the warfare communties. Even if the Navy doesn't fire a shot in the coming months and years (VERY F*CKING UNLIKELY!) everyone's still going to be a lot busier than recently, but I'd worry more about possible survivors who are still as deep as six stories underneath the rubble in NYC.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 09/15/2001 13:50:57

Status
Not open for further replies.