• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Future of NFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

jointhelocalizer

pilot
Hello all,

I am hoping to commission in four years and get an NFO slot. I know slots vary year to year, but from what people have heard out in the fleet, does anyone know if the NFO community is expected downsize/increase over the next four years?

KennyFA18F

Hello all,

I am hoping to commission in four years and get an NFO slot. I know slots vary year to year, but from what people have heard out in the fleet, does anyone know if the NFO community is expected downsize/increase over the next four years?
The NFO community will remain stable for at least the next 4 years. Multi-seat opportunities will continue in the Super Hornet (both F and G models), the P-8, the E-6B, and the evolving E-2D (E-2C will be a stalwart in the Fleet for many years). The current plan (FY-15) calls for accessing 279 NFOs across multiple sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.