• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum version 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey all,

Upgraded the forum to version 3.4, some new changes, and it also shows who is online. Please respond if you find any bugs.

** Also, the images in posts works again.

John

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
The underline under every link is kind of annoying, but maybe I just don't like change. This quick reply thing is great though. Keep up the great work.

n/a

Yeah, I have to agree with Dawgfan about the underline under every link. But the new forums and all the new members are a great addition!

So when's the new chat room coming back online?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Well, how about tonight for the chat room? My flight got cancelled, so I am home early.

Hartman

I dig the arrows that kick right over to the most recent post. Nice touch...give yourself an extra star for that one...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, no joy on the chat room last night. It is making an improper call to the "login" function. So it is not seeing people as logged in, so closes the chat window. Will play around with it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.