• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum upgrade to address IE11 posting problem

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, forum upgrade to ver 1.2.3 complete, basically it addresses a recent issue with not being able to post from IE11.

I will never again attempt to do this over a 14.4k connection!

John

Renegade One

None
Forget everything you think you know about Ver 1.2.3…or IE11…or 14.4K connections. We have lost that battle….to the the Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 Terminators.

Your last…now first…job is to protect Sarah Connor. Our generation is nearly done…it is for the NEXT generation that we must fight...

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Forget everything you think you know about Ver 1.2.3…or IE11…or 14.4K connections. We have lost that battle….to the the Cyberdyne Systems Series 800 Model 101 Terminators.

Your last…now first…job is to protect Sarah Connor. Our generation is nearly done…it is for the NEXT generation that we must fight...
Drunk posting again R1?

Good on ya! Have another one for me.

Renegade One

None
I, for one, can't tell the difference when R1 posts.

Smilies of course...
Well, yes…smilies of course…cuz that's how we roll!

Maybe start paying attention? Just because I don't list my occupation as "Drinking, Grilling, Drinking, Reading, Drinking, America, Drinking, Bro-ing out, Drinking"…doesn't mean I have nothing credible to say.

YMMV. :):):) (Smilies, of course…cuz that's how we roll!}

brownshoe

Contributor
Ok, forum upgrade to ver 1.2.3 complete, basically it addresses a recent issue with not being able to post from IE11.

John
Works! Thanks, John, I know that Ron (after a few phone calls amongst us) emailed you about the problems some of us were having. So again, thanks for all you do here.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

John
Worthwhile upgrade here, I got both my toolbar back, AND the ability to post again on IE!:)

Bravo WebMeister... :D:D
BzB