• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum Upgrade to 4.0, major changes

MPH

If there are any graphic pros out there that want to give a shot at the top "Airwarriors" logo, post it here. I give up, I can't get it to blend correctly.

Not a graphics pro, but this blends to the transparent background.

Edit: It's Forcing me to upload in .jpg, standby.

Edit 2:
AWlogo.png

CAMike

None
Contributor
This is truly an age-related issue: I had learned to navigate within the old webpage very comfortably. Now, I have to learn new stuff all over again. I hate it, but I'll learn this, too - and I know it will be better, it just feels weird & different right now. This may really be change we can believe in.

Fog- I try not to admit my "age related" frustrations with the new version but unfortunately I'm in the same boat with you on this one. Maybe if I can figure a way to make the colored borders Navy Blue instead of the haze gray color it would seem more familiar -similar in appearance to the previous version that is.