• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Forum jacked up, or my computer?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Is anyone else having issues with the forum? Whenever I edit a post or quote someone, EVERYTHING gets broken down into HTML code, to include breaks in text , emoticons and quotation signs.

Also profiles no longer have tabs, but are arranged vertically and I have to scroll down to see profile info, messaging options etc.

I'm sure there are more issues going on, but these are the most apparent ones i've just seen.

Bottom line: is this something going on with my computer or my browser (Just recently upgraded Firefox), or is anyone else experiencing these things? I can't think of anything I've changed, but maybe somehow my internet settings have changed? Perhaps anyone more interweb savvy can explain wtf is going on?

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
Definitely a browser issue.
Make sure all the add-ons (Java, flash, whatever else) are the latest and greatest. I'm using FireFox 3.0.1 as well with no issues.
I had this happen to me with Hotmail a few years back. If need be, reinstall the browser again.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
Works fine with my Firefox.

Although I had a similar issue a while back: everyone's avatars disappeared and it said "Rep power ##", then something like "A4s reputation is beyond repute" about 10 times in a row. People with less rep had different messages.

It was kinda nice for a change, then it got annoying. Went away after a few days, not sure how or why, tho.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Works fine with my Firefox.

Although I had a similar issue a while back: everyone's avatars disappeared and it said "Rep power ##", then something like "A4s reputation is beyond repute" about 10 times in a row. People with less rep had different messages.

It was kinda nice for a change, then it got annoying. Went away after a few days, not sure how or why, tho.

You can do that by adjusting your browser options to not display images (recommended for dial connections). A person's rep power has an associated text with it based on their rep. Turn off images and see what your's says!

phrogpilot73

You can do that by adjusting your browser options to not display images (recommended for dial connections). A person's rep power has an associated text with it based on their rep. Turn off images and see what your's says!
Or just hover your mouse pointer over the green (or red) dots, and accomplish the same thing in less steps!