• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

NEWS Former Hornet Driver Flies Cross country In Cessna 172 for Fox News

Duc'-guy25

pilot
I did it in a slower aircraft, a Bowers Fly Baby...best flying trip I have ever had, hands down. Real flying, cool little airports, constant need for solid airmanship.

WTF am I doing building motorcycles in my garage, I should be working on one of these. That's pretty cool, a lot of time in the air though for sure. How many legs were you doing a day?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
WTF am I doing building motorcycles in my garage, I should be working on one of these. That's pretty cool, a lot of time in the air though for sure. How many legs were you doing a day?
I didn’t build mine, but I can say that they are considered a “fast” and easy build.

On average I did two legs a day. My shortest day was fromWinslow AZ (INW) to an airport just east of Albuquerque, O3O (pretty much followed I-40 from Gallup to Albuquerque). I did not have a great deal of mountain flying experience so I took the lowest route through the Rockies with lots of places to use the freeway as a runway if needed. The flight was fantastic but I was worn out once I landed.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
I didn’t build mine, but I can say that they are considered a “fast” and easy build.

On average I did two legs a day. My shortest day was fromWinslow AZ (INW) to an airport just east of Albuquerque, O3O (pretty much followed I-40 from Gallup to Albuquerque). I did not have a great deal of mountain flying experience so I took the lowest route through the Rockies with lots of places to use the freeway as a runway if needed. The flight was fantastic but I was worn out once I landed.
What was your pee container of choice?

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
OMG, does every thread on AW have to be ruined by trolls now?!!

1ito51.jpg