• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For any guy out there, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuSnake

send him a copy of "The Lion King", thats G rated and when his class secures he can watch it somewhere...woo hoo!!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

NuSnake

haha, he loves us!!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Jimi Hendrix

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
It just so happens that I have Aladdin on tape! Could someone take a poll to see which Disney movie is liked best by OCs!

Go Navy

NuSnake

yeah, shes hot, and the pervs at the Disney studio put tons of sexual inuidoes in the movie, haha.

- Jimi Hendrix

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
Yes, thank you all for your ideas, even the pervy ones! But the DIs are not only making my OC's life a living hell but mine as well. So I will have to wait to use all of your excellent ideas. I will make sure the motel room has a VCR. Good thing my nieces have like the entire Disney collection. By the way, does anyone have the address to the DIs, I would like to write them a letter! (smiley face)

Go Navy

unfUSN

Little Mermaid get my vote!!!
bigeyes_125.gif

ENS Payne
angel_125.gif

Today, the real test of power is not the capacity to make war but the capacity to prevent it
- Anne O'Hare McCormick

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
Did you know they modeled Ariel in The Little Mermaid after Alyssa Milano?

I learned that on E!.

Status
Not open for further replies.