• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For any guy out there, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

Originally posted by megan620
Dont worry AndysGirl, the DI for class 15-03 has made lives of ALL the sig. others of these OCs a living hell
Ummmmmmmmmmm, how about......the DI's are making life a living hell for the people actually there!

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
Well, of course they are! But when you have made plane reservations and hotel reservations that has a fee to change, it can be pretty bothersome
banghead_125.gif
, especially when you are anxious to see your guy, that's all we mean by that.
icon_smile.gif

Go Navy

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Tali, we KNOW its much more of a hell for our OCs than us (more than I am sure we'll ever understand completely)...that, I thought, goes WITHOUT saying! But, like AndysGirl said, we are anxious and its just a big bummer! I was just blowing off a bit of steam! Oh yeah, HartmansGirl...that explains Ariel's killer body! LOL!

ghost_ttu

I bet the DI's heart is breaking over the situation. I have two suggestions, either write on the outside of your next letter "Honey, you were right, your DI is a real azzhole!" OR, "DI, can my OC please go to Dining out?" I believe either one will work.

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Ghost...
hahaha! i might be bummed, but i am not stupid! LOL we both know better than to write anything but their address and our return address on the envelopes! i dont want to make anyone catch any extra hell, they get plenty as it is!
Go Buccaneers!

ghost_ttu

I still think that your OC would be impressed with the initiative and courage that you show by placing such writings on the envelope. If you would rather I could write a letter to your OC in your name with such writings on the envelope ;)

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

turboweeny

Back to the original question at hand, you could always get him a batch of chicken fried bacon with gravy or choclate covered sugar butter. He will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.