• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For any guy out there, please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndysGirl

SNA Wife
So Valentine's Day is coming up soon. What can a girl get a guy who can't really have anything while at OCS? It just so happens that I will be there for V-Day, any suggestions?

Go Navy

ghost_ttu

*grins* A bow, and if he can't open his present hand him a raincheck.....

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
I'm not a guy, but I just had to deal with this dilemma for Christmas, so here goes.

A calling card with tons of minutes and chocolate. He will not have had any sweets for the last 5 weeks.
icon_smile.gif

NuSnake

hes not suggesting....I think he means SEX!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens."
- Jimi Hendrix

ghost_ttu

hmmmm that would be 3 guys with the same suggestion, and one girl with the calling card idea and chocolates....Now the card and chocolates would be sweet, but if everyone on the board is honest all the guys will agree here. And yes, I think that he would get a big grin out of the bow ploy. Back at the hotel you just walk into the bedroom wearing cute lingerie and a bow around your neck and you'll get a big smile. (I can neither confirm, nor deny that I have ever received this, I am just making a suggestion)

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

ghost_ttu

true, although for the better of future guys I think she should let us know which was better appreciated *laughs*

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Go for all of the above, chocolates, calling cards, the bow, and anything else...keep the suggestions coming here guys, I need ideas as well for my OC

solenita72

SWO Wife
You really opened up a can of worms!!!!!

Calling cards (SAMS Club has the best deal, 1200 mins for $40.00), I gave my ENS a pumpkin full of candy that he kept in his car that he was able to enjoy for the remainder of the time he was there....that is about it that you can do, besides of course the other suggestions that the boys here quickly gave. Take him out to a good restaurant, after eating that stuff they make them there, they really appreciate a good meal!

grouch

You could get him a vat of vasaline, tounge depressors, a package of diapers and a pair of hip waders and let him figure it out.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
Grouch,
You must have too much free time on your hands to come up with answers like that! LOL! But, hey, at least they are amusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.