• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

For all primary students in corpus

Status
Not open for further replies.

vballindaytona

hey guys,

quick question. i just bought flight sim 2002 and I got that disk for the t-34 microsim checked out from Mr. Alexander this weekend. after installing them both, i can get the programs to run, but when i try to fly using the microsim (T-34), it closes and says the weather file is not found. Anybody run into this? Did anybody copy the microsim CD That I can use? thanks for the help. I think that the file is just missing from the cd that i got.

Jonathan

vballindaytona

yea pap, i hear ya.
but we all know how lazy we get when driving down to the wing 10 minutes seems just way to much of an inconvience (nice life were used to). I know none of that stuff helps you with feel for the plane, just procedure stuff was what i was going to use it for. not much time anyways, i already classed up.

yeah, talk to us about the t-45, classed up yet?
hope your liking meridian better from when i last talked to you on the phone. keep in touch

jonathan

airwinger

pilot
Hey Pap,I heard that all the sim instructors at Meridian are sweet gentlemen very understanding of the mistakes students occassionally make :)

vballindaytona

for anybody know comes across the initial problem that I talked about in this forum, i got it fixed, the disk that the wing gave me was bad. Awesome. back to talking about jets......maybe I can change the topic to "Jets Q&A with Pappy" kidding pap.

Jonathan

Status
Not open for further replies.