• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Fiscal Year Selection

MasterBates

Another reason the fiscal stuff is completely undpredictable/doesn't matter is that each pipeline actually has their own fiscal year. Primary squadrons use a 6 month fiscal year, jet use 18 month I believe, and the other pipelines use their own as well.​

Say what?

Sent via my HTC EVO 4G

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Yeah, no... Every pipeline has an IPP - a number of completers/wingers that they must produce per FY. The FY is from Oct-Oct and lasts 12 months. Your post reeks of bad gouge.

And of COURSE you're a stashed stud...

draad

For what its worth, concerning Marines, (preparing to be flamed, and I actually hope I'm wrong), friend of mine was just drafted yesterday out of Corpus for Jets (he had Helos down first choice). The MATSG 22 Colonel said there were 8 spots left this FY, and they took 7 yesterday.

UMichfly

pilot
None
Another reason the fiscal stuff is completely undpredictable/doesn't matter is that each pipeline actually has their own fiscal year. Primary squadrons use a 6 month fiscal year, jet use 18 month I believe, and the other pipelines use their own as well.​

For what its worth, concerning Marines, (preparing to be flamed, and I actually hope I'm wrong), friend of mine was just drafted yesterday out of Corpus for Jets (he had Helos down first choice). The MATSG 22 Colonel said there were 8 spots left this FY, and they took 7 yesterday.
Holy ass, I think we've finally found the source of all the retarded rumors that run rampant in squadrons that end with T...someone should probably log this moment.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
You still reek of bad gouge. I'd give negative rep if I could.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
10k and 70 KIAS. High and slow. how'd she handle up there?

That particular bird was fine that day. It wasn't as hot in that particular location, despite the latitude, so that helped. Not sure if it was that same bird or our other det bird, but we were up at 11.5K in Guatemala with a shitload of rice and beans in the back while dodging cloud covered volcanoes and it was doing okay, as well.

There's one other incidence that I can't comment on (allegedly) where, with a strong bird, the 13K DA limit wasn't a problem.

HueyCobra8151

pilot

Yeah, for what its worth, I heard something similar at Whiting, except they already filled all their quotas, so everyone who finishes between now and the end of the FY is being kicked out or forced to redes to Submarines (Marines, this is only an option depending on your class standing out of TBS). Unless you have an NSS of 56.8 or higher in which case you immediately lat transfer and go to the F-16 training squadron.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Unless the F-16 pipeline is running on the aft 1/3 of its cyclic fiscal year. If that's the case, the submarine fiscal year is recalculated to begin the third month after the redes board and everyone has to go Nuke...

BTW, if the VTs are on a 6 month FY and I get 24 paychecks in an FY, does that mean that I get paid twice as much in a year while learning to fly?