• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

first homeport

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alias

I just wanted to get some feedback on different homeports. I just got picked up for FTS SWO and now I have to give my top five wish list for home ports. My choses are Everett (Seattle), Mayport ,Norfolk, Peal Harbor, San Diego, Ingileside(corpus),and Japan. I would really appreciate any info on what you think would be best. My fiancée wants pearl or San Diego for obvious reasons, and I have always like San Diego, but any info will help.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
San Diego is awesome if you like good weather (who doesn't). I'm out here now, and well, I was running outside in January in a T-shirt and shorts. It doesn't get too hot, doesn't get too cold. PETCO park just opened downtown, and while I haven't been, It looks sweet on TV. That's cool that your fiance is onboard with San Diego, hope she's secure, because there's tons of hot chicks here ;)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'm stationed at Submarine Base Bangor right now. Everett is just a hop, skip, and a jump across the Sound. I would avoid this area up here unless you are ready for many, many overcast days with a lot of drizzle and rain. Though, when it's sunny here, it is absolutely gorgeous. A lot of stuff to do outdoors.

Status
Not open for further replies.