• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First flights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricechex

Sorry A4,

I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them and have an admin move it.

v/r
chex

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
cricechex said:
Sorry A4,

I wasn't quite sure where to put this thread. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them and have an admin move it.

v/r
chex

Nope, no problem-O, senor. I can remove it --- but I won't as I do not want to "quash" the first flight "entusiasmo" that is evidenced here --- just suggest it go where it might be more appreciated.

I know all about puking. NAMI used to mess me up as one of their white mice in the PCola centrifuge in 1969. Suggestion: don't pull 2 "G's" for 30 minutes and you will probably stop throwing up.

9a16.jpg
:icon_long

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
crisechex,

I know what you mean bro. I was up last week in a 172, my second flight mind you, and my instructor had me do the usual standard rate decending and ascending turns then rolling right into the steep angle level turns left and right. That didnt really bother me too much, but we then started doing power on and power off stalls. I starting feeling pretty dizzy after about the 15 minutes of continuous stalling. I had to tell him I needed a break. I thinkg I am gonna give the old animal cracker trick a shot before my lesson tomorrow.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4s, once again, your post images are a hoot

The protractor is pure genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.