• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

First flight of the P-8A Poseidon and all things related to transition

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Still better than hearing the two ugly girls at the bar talk about which one is prettier (prowler vs growler threads!) :eek::cool:

Too bad no one from VP would have even made it to the bar though to hear that conversation, they would have passed out after trying to preflight with a box of wine and a bag of chips they picked up at the Class Six after sitting the 4-hour ready all day.

The fat kid that knows karate, that is how I heard Prowlers described in the RAG.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Shrug. I garner I have spent more time on deployment in bars and drinking adult beverages than my compatriots on USS HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY... Choose your rate choose your fate and all that. Plus every time I had a det to Fallon we landed after the air wing but were already into multiple beers at the end of the bar before they showed up! You can have your "karate" :rolleyes:

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Shrug. I garner I have spent more time on deployment in bars and drinking adult beverages than my compatriots on USS HAZE GREY AND UNDERWAY... Choose your rate choose your fate and all that. Plus every time I had a det to Fallon we landed after the air wing but were already into multiple beers at the end of the bar before they showed up! You can have your "karate" :rolleyes:

Haze gray and underway, what's that? I have a grand total of 5 days underway on active duty, 7 if you count my midshipman cruise! And bragging about beating the Air Wing to the bar in Fallon is a bit like bragging about kissing your cousin, of course you also probably beat us to 'Pigs in Space' as well so.....:eek:

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Hey. Whatever floats your boat or lack thereof. I'll go back to drinking my beer.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I thought you had moved up in the world and now drank only Mai Tai's and other fancy drinks.
That's usually on my south American and Caribbean lay overs :D I am currently on a craft beer kick, and working my way down the craft beer aisle at Total Wine.

jmcquate

Contributor
Was in a Total Wine for the first time a month ag0...........it confused and scared me, so I went to the ABC and bought a bottle of Scotch. On a side note, this has probably already been asked and answered, but why no MAD boom on the P-8? Is MAD outdated technology or is it done with different sensors?