• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Firearms ??? No Sale !!!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
nosale.jpg

At the recent request some members, the question was posed about 'selling firearms' through the vehicle of this website.

After all ... don't we 'do' real estate & 'hot deals' .. ???

Roger that; but: the MOD-SQUAD ... w/ the (deceptively) benign, but (always) beneficent oversight of the supreme Web-san-mentor ... has met in their 'secret place' (the MOD-SQUAD dojo) and determined that 'FIREARMS SALES' will be a no-go on the Air Warriors website ... that's like: NO -- so don't post any solicitations to sell firearms and don't ask to do it.

What's this??? Air ... ??? Warriors ... ??? No guns ... ??? Is this a contradiction in terms ... ???

Naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh ... it's just that w/ firearms sales/transfers ... there are SO MANY potential FED-sponsored chuck-holes to break an axle in that it's ... get ready for it ... it's JUST NOT WORTH IT !!! (and you KNOW that I'm a 100% 2nd Amendment kine' guy ... )

There's other venues for AW's members to use to sell/buy firearms ... GunBroker.com, AuctionArms.com, GunsAmerica.com, just to name a few ... I've used all of 'em to the buy/sell over the years with nearly 100% positive results, so it can be done ...

You can do what you want on your OWN time. Just don't do it here on the website.

Questions ... ??? None ... ??? That's what I thought. :)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So you're saying that buying/selling firearms via the Airwarriors website isn't allowed? And where is this mod-squad dojo you speak of? I need to get me some of that.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I was just joking around :icon_tong A crossbow does sound kind of fun though. hmm.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Maybe, wasn't there someone on here who expressed an interest in making custom knives?

Careful. Janet and Eric already has their peepers afixed to you military/former military. Terrorists? Trained killers to boot.

The last thing we need on this forum is to be accused of trading in illegal weapons. I know, I know. It is just not worth the potential downside. Just my .02C