• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FINALLY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

FINALLY IS DAMN RIGHT!!!

I finally passed the ASTB today!!! With flying colors even!!!(except on the math anyway, which was still a huge improvement). It's a huge load off my shoulders. I know it's the first, and most basic of about a hundred steps it takes to get to the gates of P-Cola for OCS, but it was huge for me! I thought I'd never pass it and this would have been the last time too. Another 180 day wait would put me well into the begining of next year with my 29 B-day early in June. It was do or die today! I know this sounds like nothing compared to all you guys in advanced, but I'm pumped! My next hurdle is my physical.

...I'll take a XL flight suit please!

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 08/31/2000 17:56:29

Dave Shutter

Thanx guys! I need all the support I can get. This whole thing is turning one goddamn oddysey alright! I first called a recruiter over two years ago and it's literaly been a soap opera ever since!

Well, like I said, my next big thing is my physical. My knee's fixed, but the problem is that the condition (growth) might return and my recruiter has said repatedly that a BUMED waiver will have to happen, he doesn't see how any Doc will assume the responsibilty of giving me a go. He's got a strategy all worked out for my waiver and It's his turf, so I'll go with whatever he says (but always wiht a watchful eye, he is a recruiter after all).

I say all this because I'm not the only guy/gal out there that needs a waiver or two and maybe It'll give out some helpful info.

Best of luck to all!

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 09/02/2000 01:54:41

Status
Not open for further replies.