• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 10th 2019 OCS Class Date

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Might not be in this class actually. Just did the pre-screening interview which I only found out about yesterday afternoon, so OR said they might not get the paperwork and swear-in done in time...

Last edited:

tstudly21

Nothing really stands out, the dorms look like they have been renovated, and the chow hall loops smaller than expected. We have a long walk to check in on Sunday though. Does everyone know where they are staying on saturday?

loch

OCS Re-applicant
Nothing really stands out, the dorms look like they have been renovated, and the chow hall loops smaller than expected. We have a long walk to check in on Sunday though. Does everyone know where they are staying on saturday?
Oh, good. That'll be a good warm-up.
Hoping on the Navy Lodge. OR is asking for me.

Meyerkord

pilot
The building itself is only 6 years old. Still got the new building smell (with a slight touch of B.O. and tears)

johnferry

Would our clas number be 02-10? I’m trying to find it for the mailing address and I’m having trouble finding it on my orders