• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

February 10th 2019 OCS Class Date

Samsonian

YN1, I am active duty HM2 and got selected for SWO too. Just got the word today that I will potentially be in this class. Hope to see you soon
HM2, congrats on getting picked up. Hopefully you'll get your orders and confirmation of class date soon... Hope to see you in Newport!

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Definitely try your best to show up with Bravo either entirely memorized or mostly memorized, you will make your life so much easier by having one less thing to stress over.

jsy1127

I will be attending this class as well, still waiting on FINSEL though. Hopefully all goes according to plan, got picked up for SNA slot.

crj021

Are we able to know the OCS mailing address beforehand? I found this from a 2003 thread, but this is when AOCS was a thing:

OC (Your Name)
Officer Candidate School
Class 08-04
Officer Training Command Pensacola
150 Chambers Avenue, Suite C
NAS Pensacola, FL 32508-5267

Does anyone know if its similar for Newport/where we can tell people to send mail to?

crj021

Are we able to know the OCS mailing address beforehand? I found this from a 2003 thread, but this is when AOCS was a thing:

OC (Your Name)
Officer Candidate School
Class 08-04
Officer Training Command Pensacola
150 Chambers Avenue, Suite C
NAS Pensacola, FL 32508-5267

Does anyone know if its similar for Newport/where we can tell people to send mail to?

Never mind, answered my own question. For anyone curious, the correct address is below per the OTC website:

OC (First M.I. Last)
Officer Candidate School
Class ##-##
OFFICER TRAINING COMMAND NEWPORT
1356 Meyerkord Avenue
Newport, RI 02841-1641

tstudly21

Has anyone made plans for what day they will arrive there? I am trying to arrive a couple of days early to get used to the time difference, as I am coming from Alaska.

Naomi

Has anyone made plans for what day they will arrive there? I am trying to arrive a couple of days early to get used to the time difference, as I am coming from Alaska.
I am coming from Guam and will most likely arrive a day before we have to check in, at least that is what I was told.

I've yet to confirm for sure I will be in this class but so far this is the projected class date for me. Hi guys!

tstudly21

I am coming from Guam and will most likely arrive a day before we have to check in, at least that is what I was told.

I've yet to confirm for sure I will be in this class but so far this is the projected class date for me. Hi guys!

That is going to be a hell of a time adjustment for you. I was stationed in Guam for three years at Anderson AFB. Miss that place.

qmj8223

Active duty ET1 for SWO. I just requested to join the fb group. See you guys in a couple weeks.