• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Eye drops at OCS

McBuff

Sees the light
Any post-PRKers go to OCS with a prescription for the lubricating eye drops? Like most people, I don't need them but the Doc recommends that I lube once/day.

Thanks

nugget81

pilot
Hopefully you don't need them by then since your eyes should be creating their own tears normally again. However, once a day will be no big deal for you so long as you use the drops discreetly (like in the bathroom).

BackOrdered

Contributor
Put it in your toiletry kit and you should be fine. People had all sorts of comfort toiletries while I was there. Just be discreet like nugget said.

sundevil_av8r

pilot
You don't have to hide them. Bring them with you to medical on day 2 and tell the doc you had PRK, have a prescription for them, and he will put his initials on the bottle saying they are good to go. Then just take them in the morning or at night when you are in your rack.

The only person that could possibly find them before you see the doc is a Candio. And IF they are gay enough to give you shit, tell them you were told to take them to medical for approval. No one can tell you that you can't have a prescription med except a doc.

At least that is what I did...