• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Explanation of "scroll" process and Timeline of events until receipt of COMDOCs

AQ-AT-NAVCIV

Citizen Sailor, Gentleman Farmer
Prepare to be underwhelmed.

One signature on the 1200/1 got the process started I just scanned and emailed this to the processor. 5-12 weeks later the oath comes in, mine took 9 weeks. If you are waiting on the oath, you probably know that you are going to Commission in this FY, if next FY they wait till then to have this generated.

When the OR processor received the oath he sent me forms to fill out that asked particular question in order for him generate the bulk of the commissioning docs. These are questions like who will get your sgli, who is your emergency contact etc.
My processor said I could commission at any time after the oath came in, but said it would be cool if I at least gave him a day to produce the paperwork.

Filling of the paperwork and signing took 20 min.

So there it is, my "scroll process" I assumed it was called a scroll process because the oath came on a document that resembled a scroll. I have seen these before, but all I got was a document with the oath written on it and signed by the presidents rep at the DoD.

NavyPO1

Hey folks, my OR only had me sign an RRA form so far. Is there anything else to do? Wouldn't I have to get a Conditional Release as well since I am currently SELRES?

NavyPO1

Hey folks, my OR only had me sign an RRA form so far. Is there anything else to do? Wouldn't I have to get a Conditional Release as well since I am currently SELRES?
Nevermind that was part of the package. DD368

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
*** IMPORTANT ***

For anyone who is awaiting to be commissioned, there is a backlog with OSD (Office of the Secretary of Defense) approving scrolls. Hopefully it gets back approved within 30 days and commissioning documents can be sent to the Field/ORs.

DF1

*** IMPORTANT ***

For anyone who is awaiting to be commissioned, there is a backlog with OSD (Office of the Secretary of Defense) approving scrolls. Hopefully it gets back approved within 30 days and commissioning documents can be sent to the Field/ORs.
Since it's now been a bit more than a month, any further word on the backlog for scrolls being approved?