• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Email Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just curious, after hearing on the news how the entire world was effected by the I LOVE YOU virus, in the neighborhood of $10 Billion worth of damage... did anyone get the email? I personally did NOT get it, and no I don't want it.... I find it pretty interesting that it looks like the person who helped made the virus, did most of his work in his thesis...

Phoenix

Heheh!
Our country´s parliament, standing next to my house got it. Those secretaries couldn´t resist the I LOVE YOU sentence :). But I don´t personally know anyone that recieved the virus.

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
My dad got it @ his office...he promptly commandeered everyone's computer and "killed it" (his words, not mine...)

Kenny Husin

Well I'm not very proud to say, but unfortunately this virus, supposedly the most devastating ever, was said to have originated from my own country. People are just stupid sometimes!
But no, I never got it though, even though it was supposed to target Microsoft Outlook users.

Status
Not open for further replies.