• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

e2/c2 question 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
I hear that the e2c2 students get jet training, anyone know what the deal is with this, how long,,... how much jet time will they log? thanx

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey, kappu, how's things in VT-6? Heard you guys were flying through the program over there. As far as the E2C2 thing goes, I know they do carrier quals in the T-45. Dunno what else. Maybe bunk22 or kmac will come around w/ a better answer.

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
they do a partial (almost complete syllabus in the T-44 (turbo-props) then do a modified syllabus in the T-45. The do not do the acm/bombing stuff though.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
bch is right though things have changed a little bit since I went through. I flew T-2C's with VT-4 in Pensacola. E2/C2 pilots can go back and instruct in T-45's for their shore tour as well so there's a chance to get quite a bit of time in jets. Three of our OIC's at VRC-30 flew T-2's or T-45's for their shore tour and all have around 1500 flt hours in type.

Status
Not open for further replies.