• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E2/C2 location(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hey it's been a long while since I've posted, but I have a question for anyone that has heard the gouge. Apparently they (the powers that be) are starting to send E2C2 guys to Kingsville vice Meridian. Anyone know this? Will there be a certain date that all new E2 selectors will be ultimately send to Kingsville? Thanks -Kevin

jso

Since your post was so long ago, I assume you probably have this info already. However, in the case that you don't, I will fill you in. E2/C2 students are in holding right now for the transition to Kingsville. The plan is to start eight E2/C2 students together on Feb 3. That is when I will class up as my name is already on the list. I have heard some conflicting stories about people who are not part of the first eight. The rumor is no more will class up until April or May. I haven't really looked into it that much because I know when I am classing up. Hope this helps.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Since I'm at least April, I'm thinking about trying for TAD that you once talked about. How do I find out where my name is on the list? Did you call to stucon down at Kroc or just word of mouth?

jso

If you haven't finished Intermediate yet, then your name is not going to be on the start board in Kingsville. I found out from a friend who is in VT-21. There are four names on the board for 3Feb right now: Klemecki, Donovan, Owens, Dewitt. The TAD thing is not that hard to work out. I went in and asked LT Benham about it. He basically told me that if the unit you wanted to go to would simply send a request saying they could use you TAD then you could go. If you know you are not going to start until later, stay attached to CTW-4 in Corpus instead of moving to CTW-2 in Kingsville. The TAD is no cost, so you have to pay for it, but if you are still attached to CTW-4 you get Corpus BAH instead of Kingsville BAH, which is around $200 less. If you find out anything, let me know, and I will do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.