• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Discharges

Status
Not open for further replies.

USNAKIDD

Recently, I have been given a summons in account for endangering the welfare of a child because my friend who is younger then I (15) was drinking in my car while I was sober. So they thought I was doing it on purpose to get her drunk meanwhile that is totally not the case (we are just friends for a while). My court date is not till September 3rd, however I hired a good lawyer and and will not be able to attend the court hearing because I will be away up at NAPS.
Can a misdemenor like this hold me back from attending USNA upon successful completion of NAPS, or can it lead to a discharge? I am expecting the case to be dropped.
Also, what will the penalties be if found guilty?

snizo

Supply Officer
They Navy can kick you out for whatever reason they want. I can't tell you what to expect, but I would definitely say don't hide it if the hearing doesn't go your way.

Something I have learned is that screwing up might be forgiven. Covering it up absolutely will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.