• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dental Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
If I have 2 missing teeth will that disqualify me from aviation? Note this is from not having 2 adult teeth and not from bad teeth hygiene. I had baby teeth pulled.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
If I have 2 missing teeth will that disqualify me from aviation? Note this is from not have 2 adult teeth and not from bad teeth hygiene. I had baby teeth pulled.

If you've seen Speed and Angels, you know that the guy got shot in the face (lost a couple teeth in the process) and ended up flying Tomcats, and later Hornets. You'll be fine.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
If you've seen Speed and Angels, you know that the guy got shot in the face (lost a couple teeth in the process) and ended up flying Tomcats, and later Hornets. You'll be fine.
Disclaimer: Don't get shot in the face thinking it will get you jets.

Rocky3168

I got 4 teeth knocked out in a highschool hockey game when I was younger, got titanium ones now, no one gave me any trouble.

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor
dang I want titanium teeth. That'd be awesome. unfortunately I am a poor guy. It looks like it'll be alright though and that's good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.