• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Deja Vu - the Mega oft-repeated question: Differences Between USMC and Naval Aviation

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
A lot of you are douche bags. Simply answer the questions. If not, then keep your over opinionated asses off the key board. Simple.
Hey Fucktard,
Less talking, more listening from you. Your sparse profile says you are an "USMC Pilot Candidate." That means you've done Jack and Shit to earn enough right to call the douchebags around here douchebags.

Many of them are past or current flight instructors, members of squadrons, CO's, and there is even the occasional Admiral around here.

It's a small community and this forum is far from anonymous.

Know your audience. Know your role and shut your hole.

Pickle

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Hey Fucktard,
Less talking, more listening from you. Your sparse profile says you are an "USMC Pilot Candidate." That means you've done Jack and Shit to earn enough right to call the douchebags around here douchebags.

Many of them are past or current flight instructors, members of squadrons, CO's, and there is even the occasional Admiral around here.

Pickle

Preach!

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Hey Fucktard,

Pickle

Cut and paste this into the "Read this before posting" thread? :D:D

Gonzo08

*1. Gangbar Off
None
Hey Fucktard,

Pickle

Not to mention, if you happen to make it to flight training and continue with this attitude you will find yourself in a world of hurt in the training commands/fleet.

xXxINFIDEL32xXx

Lol. I haven't done anything. U.S. Army Special Forces 18C, 3rd Special Forces Group, 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment 11B Infantryman. 9 Years Time in Service, 7 Combat Tours to Afghanistan. I just ETS'd.

To any of you fuck sticks who like to be tough guys over the internet save that shit. I am not impressed. I am only on here because I want to fly and I was hoping to get some information, but apparently you guys have your egos too far up your asses to even provide what this forum is apparently designed to do, PROVIDE INFORMATION. Whatever. I found the answer to my questions and the ones that the other kid was asking. To YOU guys, IF YOU really are in the Flight community and this is how you are, then it's pretty sad because a lot of people look up to you guys. BUT honestly, a lot of you on here with your condescending attitudes and the way you post shit with your oversaturated egos are absolute douchebags. IF you guys are that bad ass and you have all this great info, then how about you take a nice big bite of that humble pie and live up to the image of how others see you, and be cool and just provide that INFO.
I am not about to get into a pissing match and a key board fight. It doesn't matter to me. My ego isn't too big to come looking and asking questions I don't know the answer to. But what I can't stand are arrogant assholes. This will be the last post I make because I have better shit to do. So go ahead and write all the shit talking you guys want if you are going to. It doesn't matter to me. Who knows, maybe I won't make it through flight school. Fuck it, at least I will be giving it my best shot, I can live with the results either way.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Lol. I haven't done anything. U.S. Army Special Forces 18C, 3rd Special Forces Group, 2nd Battalion 75th Ranger Regiment 11B Infantryman. 9 Years Time in Service, 7 Combat Tours to Afghanistan. I just ETS'd.

If this is really your background you ought to know better than to act the way you are. One thing to note, your background is impressive but won't get you more than a nod of respect in flight school, I hope you realize that before it is too late.

To any of you fuck sticks who like to be tough guys over the internet save that shit. I am not impressed. I am only on here because I want to fly and I was hoping to get some information, but apparently you guys have your egos too far up your asses to even provide what this forum is apparently designed to do....But what I can't stand are arrogant assholes. This will be the last post I make because I have better shit to do....

You ought to take some of your own advice to heart.

Hotdogs

I don’t care if I hurt your feelings
pilot

Cool story bro. Plenty of guys on here with combat tours in the air and on the deck.

If you don't think there are OSOs reading this board, you're wrong. Secondly there's not a lot of guys like you trying to join, and who openly post their background on an Internet forum full of dudes who's community you're trying to join. Not really hard to call that battalion and figure out who you are as a professional courtesy/background check. Not to mention looking up your IP address to make it easier. So you're either really fucking dumb or not who you say you are...