• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

December 16 2018 OCS Class

Just received the call that I am set for December 16th OCS! Finally out of finsel purgatory... cant wait to get this all started. I figured I should create a thread dedicated to the date since there wasn't one already.

Siokia86

Co
Just received the call that I am set for December 16th OCS! Finally out of finsel purgatory... cant wait to get this all started. I figured I should create a thread dedicated to the date since there wasn't one already.
congratulations ?? I class up the 20 Jan 2019. What designator?

Mach1

Has your security clearance stuff gone through yet. I am slatted for this date as well but I am waiting for my security clearance to process.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Has your security clearance stuff gone through yet. I am slatted for this date as well but I am waiting for my security clearance to process.

You wouldn’t have been able to apply for Pilot/NFO in the first place without an adjudicated clearance.

Mach1

You wouldn’t have been able to apply for Pilot/NFO in the first place without an adjudicated clearance.
I think I am wording the whole thing wrong. I know however there is something with my security clearance that I am waiting for to process. I had to go in and resign some forms and resubmit my fingerprints because they got misfiled somewhere.