• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

exNavyOffRec

Anybody hear any news yet? I've heard from my OR that they are still reviewing packages at the board.

Generally it is only a day or two, now DCO varies a bit from AD as for DCO you really look at a persons background and experience, the number of applications will really affect the length of time.

D3admeat

as of today, still no replies. My recruiter mentioned it would take another week or even two. He mentioned to me that the board did convene.....fingers crossed!

AU_Aviation

Historically the results have taken anywhere from 2-4 weeks to come out. I think last year was abnormal with the results coming out so early.

CTA562

Supply Officer results are out today. 18 selected. Good luck everyone
Going to guess that only recruiters have access to these results? From what I've read on here, the Reserve Officer results aren't posted publicly online. Best of luck to everyone!

CTA562

It's definitely possible. My package was submitted in time for the July 13 date, so if it was cancelled it rolled to the 8/10.
Same thing happened to me. My package kept getting moved down the line. This is what I found online from the NPC site:27364

AU_Aviation

At this point it doesn't really matter when the Board actually met/reviewed the applicant packages. So long as all of your information was submitted properly, and on-time, it was reviewed for selection.

If the results are in fact out, then we all should start hearing something within the next few days. The selection number that was mentioned above sounds right based on past selection percentages, around 10% has been the norm the past few years.