• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

dates to apply for

Status
Not open for further replies.

sublime259

I was just wondering something about when you apply for SNA through OCS. I will be graduating in Spring '06 but would probably not submit my application until Spring '05 (gives me a chance to pull my grades up some more and go through the whole PRK waiver process.) My question is this; I would be available to start OCS immedietly after graduation, but I know that those SNA slots may be filled up for that time period, by the time I apply. Now, would they accept me with the condition of not going to OCS until up to a year or more, or would they flat out deny my application because there are no more SNA spots for '06? I hope this makes sense!! Thanks alot!

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
If they're not taking SNAs, your recruiter would let you know. Don't read into it too much. By the sounds of it, it looks like you're going for BDCP. I don't think you should have a problem getting a slot within a year of graduation if selected for BDCP.

Status
Not open for further replies.