• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Coyote down in my orchard

Catmando

Keep your knots up.
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Hopefully the recently deceased was not the beloved, Frank the Coyote:

W2078.jpg

Pugs

Back from the range
None
Two solid chest hits with 230 grain JHPs (Speer Gold Dots) and he is still around and .

I killed 2 last year but they were with the 7-08 or the .257 roberts and they went right down. Of course, in general the most paltry center fire is more than the most powerful handguns.

It's shocking to me how many yotes there are around. I was down on our farm in ky over the weekend and chatted with a gent who has been doing some trapping on the place and he got 14 in a week. Should help the fawn, turkey and quail populations.

KBayDog

I'm not surprised. Those fuckers strap themselves to rockets regularly, and somehow manage to live...

"[Phrog], I think you're missing the point here. It's not that Wile E. Coyote wants to eat, necessarily, or that he wants to eat a roadrunner. What he wants to eat is that particular roadrunner. It's very existential."

thecliffclavin.jpg

jmcquate

Contributor
"[Phrog], I think you're missing the point here. It's not that Wile E. Coyote wants to eat, necessarily, or that he wants to eat a roadrunner. What he wants to eat is that particular roadrunner. It's very existential."

thecliffclavin.jpg
Now then, I can easily understand why it should puzzle you that a person of my intelligence, I.Q. 207 super genius, should devote his valuable time chasing this ridiculous road runner, this bird that appears to be so skinny, scrawny, stringy, unappetizing, anemic, ugly and misbegotten. Ah, but how little you know about road runners. Actually, the road runner is to the taste buds of a coyote, what caviar, champagne, filet mignon and chocolate fudge are to the taste buds of a man.