• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

jackjack

The penal colony has officially graduated to concentration camp
Those lads were aboriginal from the Katheryn cluster. They and other close contacts were on a 14 day quarantine. The aboriginal community in NT is a very at risk population. For many reasons, none of which would interest some here.. NT have had 280 cases, most of which are returning from overseas. They haven't had a single covid death, They have been lucky so far. They still have a low vaccination rates, some communities below 25%

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Those lads were aboriginal from the Katheryn cluster. They and other close contacts were on a 14 day quarantine. The aboriginal community in NT is a very at risk population. For many reasons, none of which would interest some here.. NT have had 280 cases, most of which are returning from overseas. They haven't had a single covid death, They have been lucky so far. They still have a low vaccination rates, some communities below 25%

Oh well if they’re aboriginals send em to the concentration camp. Makes perfect sense.

SlickAg

pilot
Australia is gone.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Australia is gone.

Aussies need to start digging their guns out of the walls and backyards they've been hidden away in.

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot

Racist….

SlickAg

pilot
I guess they’re all “dunking” on us over on the Navy Reserve covid thread and memory holing this one? But I’d love to see some of the coronabros come out and engage so I can attempt to understand how any free person in the world thinks this is a good idea.

““Absconding from Howard Springs isn’t just dangerous — it is incredibly stupid,” Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner said in a press conference, according to ABC. “Because we will catch you and there will be consequences.””

Mirage

pilot
I guess they’re all “dunking” on us over on the Navy Reserve covid thread and memory holing this one? But I’d love to see some of the coronabros come out and engage so I can attempt to understand how any free person in the world thinks this is a good idea.

““Absconding from Howard Springs isn’t just dangerous — it is incredibly stupid,” Northern Territory Chief Minister Michael Gunner said in a press conference, according to ABC. “Because we will catch you and there will be consequences.””

Here's the quote that strikes me: “This the first time we’ve had to use the centre for large numbers of people from an Aboriginal community, but it probably won’t be the last time"

Holy shit. Exhibit A of why the 2nd amendment is important, and why it must include weapons capable of fighting a government, as intended.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
Dempanic of the unvaccinated.

This is a prime example on how to blow up graph axes to exaggerate your point. I also like the shift of hospitalizations per 1M population when the CDC normalizes to 100k.

0.01% of Vermont residents are in the hospital, but the graph is pegged high so it must be bad.