• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19... "Am I shipping to OCS/ODS"?

Ventus

Weather Guesser
pilot
Has anyone else received information from recruiters that candidates from some states that have been impacted heavily by covid, like NY and NJ, are on a kind of no ship list or zone ?
I have heard this, and because of this, the spots still need to be filled so they are sending people earlier from other states.

atown22

I finally got an update. Hope this info helps.

New class date: 29 Nov (ship 15 Nov)
Original date: 5 Jul
Male, Civilian, graduated May 2020, live in Colorado
SNA

charleslee

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone from the June 30 IWC board received word about selection or not. I was told by my OR that I'm in the system for a 9/27 OCS date with the SWO/Oceano designator. I'm in CA. I haven't received word about next steps or verification. It's safe to say I won't be leaving for the ROM in a few days. The whole thing smells fishy to me, but if you've heard of this happening before, it would be helpful to know. Speaking with someone from Tennessee, they said the results haven't been released yet, which caused some confusion.

Lee