• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cough up the latest gouge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
All you bubbas in the pipeline now are probably sitting on a mountain of gouge of one form or another, so take the time, create a new thread for the phase you have gouge on, or if one is already there, add to it, and upload the gouge.

This all stemmed from a discussion where some of the members (jboomer, jarhead, nittany03 and others) brought up that probably a lot has changed since I went through, and uploaded the gouge files I had.

If you don't want to upload it, shoot me an email at admin@airwarriors.com with the gouge, and I will add it for you.

Note for you P3 bubbas, I uploaded all my P3 gouge in the Private Orion Forum.

John

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Anyone up here have a scanner, I've got some stuff to pass along, but no way to get it on the web.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
i might have to dig up my old scanner... most of the gouge i have is RI/ANAV/IR jet logs and 175s. Most of the -45 stuff on navygouge.com is still good gouge... atleast for the systems and EP stuff.

edit: found a bunch of primary gouge i still had

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
Dude, I'm gonna have a TON of complete jet logs and DD175-s for the corpus primary studs. Just wait till next week when I finish all my sims.

VarmintShooter

Bottom of the barrel
pilot
Made a couple of new threads for my stuff, sorry about the size, but didn't feel like culling out the pictures ...

Thanks for the FRS stuff Webmaster.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Guys, thanks for taking the time to put these files up. Varmint, no problem, glad to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.