• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Corpus Townhome for Rent! 2br, $1400/month

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Hi everyone,
My famous townhouse, inhabited by Airwarrior's best and brightest (and at least one of my former FRS students), is once again available (starting around 1 Aug)! Why is this great news? Let me tell you some statistics:
-100% of my tenants have received their wings (minus the civilians that have rented it, but I do happen to know that they are not afraid of flying)!
-At least one occupant has gone on to earn a Master's degree!
-One safely egressed from a burning Cobra!
-One has run an 8:45 PRT!
-One has burned a hole in the carpet with an iron! (Carpet has since been replaced)
I digress..
What you need to know is that this BADASS townhome, with a garage, water view and two master suites, is ready for YOU to move into! 2 bedrooms! 2.5 bathrooms! 1-car garage for your ensign-mobile (hey, I had one too, no biggie)! Easy walk or Uber (does Corpus have Uber yet?) to popular watering holes and wild spring break party spots. ONLY $1400/MONTH! You'd be pocketing plenty of your BAH.
This is the place people dream about. You need to email me for photos ASAP or just call my property manager to sign the lease! This one is sure to go soon!
Here are the deets:
You can email me: allyson.scholl@gmail.com
Or call her: Ashli 361-949-2939
index.php

Last edited: