• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Convene time behind application due date supply proboard 2019

After looking at the FY2019 board sheet, I am a bit confused. The second entry for supply proboard has a convene date before the application due date. It convenes 20-Aug-18, but the application date is 8-Jul-19. Am I missing something here because I am a green horn, is this a typo, or do they not have a date? I checked FY18 and FY19 boards to try and find more examples of this, but this is the only one. Thanks for any responses. Happy Monday.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
After looking at the FY2019 board sheet, I am a bit confused. The second entry for supply proboard has a convene date before the application due date. It convenes 20-Aug-18, but the application date is 8-Jul-19. Am I missing something here because I am a green horn, is this a typo, or do they not have a date? I checked FY18 and FY19 boards to try and find more examples of this, but this is the only one. Thanks for any responses. Happy Monday.

Ask your recruiter.