• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Conditional release

Divine

Hi everyone. I am active duty Navy and planing on putting in a package for 3100 ( supply corps ) . Per the Program Authorization, one needs a conditional release . Does this apply to active duty personnel or the conditional release pertains to only inter service transfer? Thanks much .

snake020

Contributor
Hi everyone. I am active duty Navy and planing on putting in a package for 3100 ( supply corps ) . Per the Program Authorization, one needs a conditional release . Does this apply to active duty personnel or the conditional release pertains to only inter service transfer? Thanks much .

Do you mean you're on a current enlistment and seeking to commission in the Supply Corps? Yes, you need a conditional release.

Divine

David, thanks very much for the clarification. I am kind of in a quandary. I have my package almost ready for submission for the upcoming February board . I am supposed to transfer from my current command in March 2022. I have an approved 1306 signed by my CO for my conditional release. I sent an electronic 1306 to pers via my career counselor. They replied by saying no action required . Member has hard copy orders . I am confused whether to still submit the package or wait till I get to my new command.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I am confused whether to still submit the package or wait till I get to my new command.
If you need a CO endorsement, I'd submit before you transfer. Your new CO won't know you well and that might affect his endorsement.

exNavyOffRec

David, thanks very much for the clarification. I am kind of in a quandary. I have my package almost ready for submission for the upcoming February board . I am supposed to transfer from my current command in March 2022. I have an approved 1306 signed by my CO for my conditional release. I sent an electronic 1306 to pers via my career counselor. They replied by saying no action required . Member has hard copy orders . I am confused whether to still submit the package or wait till I get to my new command.
Did pers approve or just return the 1306?

Divine

They returned it with no action. I will probably reach out to my ECM with the command approved 1306

exNavyOffRec

I would ask for clarification since the way it sounds as if they returned with no action because you have hard copy orders and to me that sounds as if they are indicating you need to wait until your next command.

Have you looked at the new(ish) PA to make sure you meet the requirements, they changed several of them recently.

Divine

I would ask for clarification since the way it sounds as if they returned with no action because you have hard copy orders and to me that sounds as if they are indicating you need to wait until your next command.

Have you looked at the new(ish) PA to make sure you meet the requirements, they changed several of them recently.
Yes , I’ve looked into the new PA. My issue is , though I have hard copy orders , the result will be out before I transfer to my new command.

exNavyOffRec

Yes , I’ve looked into the new PA. My issue is , though I have hard copy orders , the result will be out before I transfer to my new command.

It is doubtful the results would be out before your transfer, the board meets 2/28/22 and depending on the workload you are looking at an average of 4-6 weeks before NRC releases results.

I don't think pers would know this or bother to call anyone, so it would be interesting to hear what the ECM says.

Divine

My best bet is to get gather get everything needed for my package and then submit at in my new command.